“€nlighten India Productions” has made a name for itself in the fashion world. In the world of film production, the company has achieved tremendous success. Mrs. Dipanwita Majumdar is the Producer, Editor and Chairwoman of this remarkable company. Many ambitious young people interested in modeling, photography, and other fields have made their dreams come true by joining the company.
There are three different types of Houses depending on the work divided between them, which are Publication, Production, and Media.
On a national and international level, the Publication House hosts exhibitions, photoshoots, beauty pageant shows, and ramp shows. Calendar shoots and monthly edition magazines of the company are examples of photoshoots. It also offers Celebrity Management services.
The Production House provides photography and videography with voice over for commercials, documentaries, scriptwriting, short films and stories, audio and video albums, movies, web series, and events.
The Media House includes the company’s media partners which are ‘Banglar Breaking News,’ and Tough-Talk with Rhitobrata Bhattacharya. The ‘DINKAAL’ comes in as the printing media partner.
The company has its office branches in Mumbai, Kolkata, and Oklahoma (USA), near to California.
Some of the Upcoming projects of ‘€nlighten India Productions’ are:
- A photo exhibition and conceptual shoot themed “Balance in Nature” will take place at Mount Kanchenjunga’s base camp.
- A true-crime thriller web series will be released on Amazon Prime soon, with two episodes released monthly.
- A photoshoot and publicity stunts for the cover page and inside pages of the Monthly Edition International Magazine titled ‘€nlighten’ will be held soon. International Airlines, Marriott Group of Industries in South East Asia, and Publication in South & West Texas have all joined hands with the company.
- Publicity stunts and photoshoots for Conceptual Photo Exhibition will be held in various segments in Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru, with 36 female models and 6 male models.
- Within 90 days, €IP will have an OTT Platform. (Any streaming service that offers content over the internet is referred to as OTT.)
- A Documentary film set in 1960s will be directed by Mr. Rhitobrata Bhattacharya.
- A Documentary film based on A True Woman story will be released soon.
Follow €nlighten India Productions on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eipllp/
Leave a Reply